Schedules and Prices
Monday to Saturday
from 10 AM to 12 AM and from 2 PM to 6 PM
Phone: +33 04-70-44-39-03
- Guided tour in 6 rooms
- Duration of the visit: 40 min
- Individuals: 7 €. Reduced price at 4 € for 12 to 18 year olds and holders of the Allen Pass
- Groups and schools: 4 € (from 10 to 25 people)
- Commented tour in 9 rooms and visit of the textile reserves
- Duration of the visit: 1 h 15 min
- Individual: 10 €
- Groups and schools: Package of 30 € + 4 € / person (from 6 to 25 people)
The entrance ticket to the permanent exhibition gives free access to the temporary exhibitions.
Free admission for children under 12 years old.
The Allen Pass and City Pass do not open any rights to the Privilege visit.
from Tuesday to Saturday
from 10H to 12H and from 14H to 18H
Sunday and public holidays from 15H to 18H
Phone: +33 04-70-48-01-36
- Free visit with free audio guide
- Single price: 4 € / person
- Conference tour by reservation
- Individuals, groups and schools: Package of 30 € + 4 € / person (up to 25 people)
The entrance ticket to the temporary exhibition allows you to visit the exhibition as many times as you wish.
It also gives discounted access to the permanent exhibition (museum)
Free entry for children under 12
And also in Moulins
What to do in Moulins?
Visit the website of the Tourist Office of Moulins and its region
What to do in the Allier?
Visit the website of the Departemental Committee for Tourism